Connecting the global Pharma industry with the key decision makers across the West African market.
Pharma West Africa will appeal to manufacturers, importers and distributors, pharmacists and other health professionals, health establishments and medicines retailers. Recent developments in Nigeria’s healthcare provision include a new mandatory health insurance scheme, the expansion of health clinic provision and investment in the local pharmaceutical industry. With an increasing focus on ensuring the population have access to the best quality medicines, Pharma West Africa will provide an ideal opportunity to source medicines locally and from trusted overseas partners.
Why Pharma West Africa?
- The largest pharma exhibition across West Africa.
- 30+ countries expected to participate.
- 120+ international exhibitors.
- More than 5 country pavilions (Pakistan / China / India / Turkey / Egypt).
- We are endorsed by all relevant associations with the West African pharma industry.
- Largest pharma conference across West Africa with high-caliber industry speakers, industry VIPs, industry leaders.
- Conference is chaired by former PSN President Pharm. Ahmed Yakasai.
- Connect with the largest importers, dealers, and distributors looking for new suppliers to represent across the region.
The Landmark Centre is Nigeria’s premier venue for a range of events including exhibitions, conferences, concerts, trade shows and more.
Located in the business hub and upmarket area of Victoria Island in Lagos, and positioned right on the Atlantic Ocean coast, the venue has a truly iconic backdrop of the exhibition centre with its beautiful views of the ocean.
The Pharma West Africa exhibition will take place from March 20th-22nd 2024 at the Landmark Centre, Lagos, Nigeria. Opening times for the exhibition will be as below;
- Wednesday March 20th 2024
- Thursday March 21st 2024
- Friday March 22nd 2024