We are able to assist with the Nigerian VISA requirements for both exhibitors and visitors wishing to attend Pharma West Africa.
Nigerian VISA on Arrival
The most hassle free way of receiving the VISA would be to use the VISA on Arrival method of entry. Our partners in Nigeria can help you arrange the VISA on Arrival. All you will need to provide will be a photo of your passport photo page, copy of flight tickets and the name and address of the traveler. There is also a fee, however, the fee is dependent on the country of passport being used to travel. Please allow 72 hours for the VISA on Arrival
Should you like to learn more please contact Sammy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote Pharma West Africa in the email to Sammy and either ‘Exhibitor’ or ‘Visitor’ depending on your attendance designation.
Nigerian VISA by Appointment
Alternatively, you can apply directly through your local Nigerian Embassy here.
- You will be required to submit the following documents:
- A letter of invitation from a host (with full address) accepting immigration responsibility + passport copy and business certificate of the host.
- Visitors/Tourists are required to show evidence of sufficient funds
- Nigeria Immigration Service Visa Payment Receipt and Visa Acknowledgement Receipt
- Passport valid for at least 6 months
- Duly completed visa application form
- Two recent passport photographs
NOTE: VISA MAY TAKE UP TO 2 WEEKS TO ARRIVE PLEASE ENSURE SUBMISSION IS DONE IN DUE COURSE. FURTHERMORE, FIRST TIME VISA’S ARE ONLY VALID FOR 3 MONTHS, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO APPLY FOR A VISA COVERING THE EXHIBITION DATES.